Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sex everyday for 7 days

I was watching the Early Show this morning and they had Ed Young, the Pastor of Fellowship church in Grapevine Texas on the show. I don't know if you have ever heard or watched him, but he is great! In fact, I think that is the church Heather of Whittaker Woman was last week with Carlos. Anyway, Ed has issued a challenge to all married couples in his church starting this Sunday to have sex every day during the week. I am sure that he has some very happy men in his church and probably some very stressed women. He made the point on national TV that GOD invented sex and that we had let culture take it over and it is time to bring the bedroom back into church and God back into the bedroom! WOW! What a powerful statement. I can't wait to see the results of this "sexperiment" as Ed called it. My husband is on board and wants to know why Perry has not tried this one yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment