Thursday, September 18, 2008

To be a teenager again!

I am so glad that I am not a teenager! My sweet Devin just broke up with his girlfriend on Monday. He only saw her when he rode the bus to his dad's house, which is every Monday and every other Friday. He wasn't sure that she was okay with the break up but his brother, Storm assured him that she was okay with it when he saw her on the bus on Tuesday. The girl called him tonight on a number that I didn't recognize. I asked him who it was and with a puzzled look he said it was Brittany. When he got off the phone I asked him why she had called and he replied that she called to give him her cell phone number. He asked her if she understood what breaking up meant, I am not sure she does.
Devin, my chick magnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment