Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bus Rider

With gas prices soaring we are doing everything we can to save money and gas, so Robert suggested that I let Braxton ride the bus home from school. I have fought the idea for weeks since the school is no more than a mile from my house, but this week decided to give it a try. When I first told Braxton he wasn't real happy with the idea either, it was our special time together. I told him that I would walk to the bus stop at the end of the road and wait for him. So yesterday I got there and waited. I was sure that he would be upset and beg me to pick him up for the rest of the week, I saw him on the bus and he waved and told the other kids, thats my mommy. He ran off the bus straight to me. I asked him if it was okay on the bus and he replied "it was great, can I ride it for the rest of the year?" This made me realize that I worry way too much. He is going to be fine on the bus, and we will make new fun times walking home from the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment