Monday, May 4, 2009

A Needed Break

I have been away for a while, I have been so overwhelmed with school and my family that I have not had any time for the blog world! I have just completed my first semester in nursing school! I am so relieved, B's in all 3 classes, but have been told by the professors that next semester is the most intense out of all 4 classes. I am so glad that I have the summer off to rest, rejuvenate, get some stuff done around the house, read a book other than a text book and of course study what I learned this semester so I don't forget what I learned! Thanks to all that have been praying for my success this semester!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for finishing your first semester! Enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've told you before, but I'm so very impressed with you and your school!!!! Kudos! Now enjoy some down time you deeeeserve it~
    Hugs~Robin

    ReplyDelete