Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at our House

We had a wonderful day! Braxton was sooo excited this year! He did not get as much as he has in the past, but he was so happy with everything he got! Devin too, they were both so greatful for everything! We had so much fun watching the boys faces light up!! Sunday my sister and dad will come over to my house and we will have our family gathering! Can't wait!
My hummingbird feeder, my husband knows I love to watch the butterflies and hummingbirds.
A Christmas hug!

Robert showing off his Syracuse shirt!


Braxton showing off his Syracuse shirt!



Braxton got a digital camera, he was surprised!




Devin and his Converse shoes! (or are they boats?)

Devin's new hoodie!







1 comment:

  1. What a great Christmas!
    I hope you're enjoying your quiet week with the boys gone. And your New Years Eve sounds perfect! I love all those movies!!! I've got to start thinking about which one we'll watch! Thanks for reminding me!
    Enjoy tomorrow and your nite snuggling in...

    ReplyDelete