Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Can't Believe It!

I just dropped the boys off at school for the first day! Of course the bus was late on the very first day! I dropped Braxton off first and then Devin. It hit me after Devin got out of the car, that he is in high school! I have already done this with Storm and it was not really that big of a deal. Storm is just so different than Devin. Storm is more like me, he would talk to a wall (and has been known to on occasion) if there is no one else to talk to. Devin in a sense is my baby, he was the baby for almost 6 years before Braxton was born! To see him walk into high school just about floored me! I just could not believe he is so grown up! I wanted to take hime back to elementary school again! Storm is a junior this year! I guess the first day of school next year will be all about him!!! I am very proud of all of them!!!

Devin with his new clothes on for the first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment