Monday, October 13, 2008

Great Weekend

I love my family dearly and love being with them, but I had the opportunity to go to a wedding this weekend in Maggie Valley, NC this weekend with my dad and step-mom, so I went. I had so much fun. The rehearsal dinner was at Ghost Town in the Sky. The groom's parent's had the dinner in the Silver Dollar Saloon, there were Can-Can girls and Cowboys there, it was so neat. My dad, Ann (my step-mom) all had our pictures made dressed in the old time clothes, it was fun. On Saturday we went shopping at a gift shop in Maggie Valley, I can't remember the full name but it was Cabbage something. It was so neat! They had all kinds of neat stuff. My daddy was enamoured with the Christmas shop. They had lot's of affordable ornaments. It was so nice to be able to relax and not worry about being mommy or taking care of anyone! But I was glad to see my entire family when I got home!! It was funny, when I was away, I called the boys to talk to them several times. On Saturday morning when I talked to them, Braxton asked me if I was coming home that night. I told him that it was up to his Papa, to which he replied, I need my mommy! I said to him, what if Papa needs his daughter? He replied, "He has already had his couple of years". That made me smile!
A picture of the mountains in Maggie Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment