Thursday, October 9, 2008

Devin and the deer.

My husband, Robert is a hunter. He absolutely loves to deer hunt. You can bet that he will be in the woods the very first day that he can. October 1st is the first day of black powder hunting and October 11th is opening day for regular season. On Tuesday he killed his first deer of the season. When he kills one he always calls me and the boys help him get them out of the woods, they both enjoy helping him get them out and taking them to the processor. Well, this time Robert drug the deer half way and Devin drug it the rest of the way to the van. I don't know what Devin touched, but something didn't like him! He was fine when we got out of the woods. I talked to them for a few minutes and then I came home and they went to the processor as always. Robert called me on the way home and told me that Devins eyes were beginning to swell, I didn't think anything about it until he came home. He evidentally touched something that he was allergic to and rubbed his eyes. I gave him Benadryl and his eyes were better in less than 24 hours. I have never seen him react like this before, he and his brothers used to live in those same woods when we lived there, I have no idea what would make his eyes do this. I have attached a picture of him and how lovely he looked below.


Robert and his first deer of the year.
The deer.

Devin! My sister wanted to know if Devin and the deer got into a fight, you be the judge on who won!



No comments:

Post a Comment