Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exciting Weekend

This is going to be a busy and exciting weekend for me. This afternoon we will be traveling to Roswell, GA for a Bloggers Party hosted by Heather Whittaker of Whittaker Woman. I can't wait to meet all of my fellow bloggers that also follow Heather and her wonderfully funny family. Several of these people are members of the NewSpring Florence campus, can't wait to meet my fellow NewSpringers.

Then tomorrow we will come home and go to church. I can't miss this series, beautiful, this has meant so much to me and my Christian growth. After church I will get my boys and we will celebrate my 40th birthday! I am excited about this birthday, I am not sure why, but it does not bother me! I guess I still feel young because I am challenging myself by going back to school and finally following my dream and passion of becoming a hospice or oncology nurse.

Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about the blog party! Cannot wait to me you and everyone else! Happy Birthday. The forties have by far been the best years yet for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe we didn't know about this last night! we would've sung to you! happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!!! So fun to meet you last night; we may see you at the Greenville campus this Sunday. We're going to CU Homecoming and staying in Greenville. Look for us, okay?

    ReplyDelete