Tuesday, October 28, 2008

God Bless America

With the election coming up I have been thinking about how lucky I am to be an American and tonight it hit me that I am an American only because God allowed me to be born to parents who live in America and then I started thnking more and realized that God allowed me to be born to MY parents. I started thinking about that and how when you are a kid and you think that all parents are the same. That all kids live in the same circumstances you live in. I was raised in a Christian home filled with lots of love. I never went to bed wondering if my mother and father loved me. Obviously, I thought all kids lived with loving parents which is not always the case. I am so glad that God put me in my family with my parents, on the days that I get depressed and upset that I no longer have my mother I will now reflect on the fact that I God gave me 22 years with a wonderful mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment