Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Being Mom again

Okay, I am trying to get adjusted to being home again, of course the last week or so has been more hectic than school just trying to get things done that were neglected for the past several months. The boys still have a couple of weeks left in school, so I hope to have a little more me time before summer starts.

It is so strange trying to change back from student to stay at home mom (for the summer). I keep thinking I need to read something or write a paper or something! I can't wait for the boys to be home so we can spend some quality time together this summer! I plan to catch up on my blog and may try to start some quick and easy recipes at least once a week!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your summer is absolutely wonderful! Enjoy the time you have with your boys.

    ReplyDelete