Thursday, March 19, 2009

When it rains it pours

My last post was about Robert losing his job, he is still looking, he had a interview today but it is only going to be maybe some part time work if that, so he is still looking for a job. Then, today I got a call from my sister that my dad had a "mini" stroke. He seems to be ok right now, when I saw him he seemed to be very clear minded. He could remember the event and described it clearly to me. He will be in the hospital for a few days while they run tests, please keep him in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I love your picture. they are all so cute. I just wanted to say thanks for the comment today! I appreciated it! H

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS)) Hope things are looking up soon. Hang in there. With love and prayers, Karen

    ReplyDelete